Summer is here! Its time to enjoy some great summer grill recipes. Try these grilling recipes that are quick and easy. Below are 7 different summer grill recipes that you’ll enjoy during your summer grilling:
1) Hot dogs.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce.
- 8 weiners.
- 1 garlic clove (minced).
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- ¼ cup ketchup.
- Cut angles on sausages ½ inch apart.
- Mix ketchup, sauce, and oil in a ziplock bag and add sausages. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Lightly grill them for 3-5 minutes until they’re perfectly charred.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- ¼ cup molasses.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder.
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- ¼ cider vinegar.
- 1 cup ketchup.
- ¾ cup bourbon.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- Black pepper.
- Kosher salt.
- 3 pounds chops.
- Heat oil and add garlic then fry on medium heat for a minute, add cayenne and chili powder, cook for another minute.
- Add ketchup, barbecue sauce (bourbon), and the rest of the ingredients then simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Fire up the grill, use salt and pepper to season the chops then grill for 14 minutes. Apply glaze on the grilled pork chops and serve.
3) Grilled Veggies.
They are some of the top side dishes, you can serve with chicken skewers, skirt steak, grilled salmon, chicken breasts, or grilled shrimp.
- 1 lb zucchini.
- 1lb bell peppers.
- 1large white/red onion.
- ⅓ cup basil.
- Cooking spray
- Heat grill and spray with cooking spray, place Vegetables and cook for 12 minutes.
- Place in a bowl, add any dressing of your choice, and sprinkle basil.
- Serve and enjoy.
4) Yogurt marinated grilled Chicken.
- 1 large white onion.
- 3 garlic cloves (smashed).
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- 8 chicken drumsticks (skinless).
- 3 tablespoons chopped ginger.
- 1 teaspoon garam masala.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Salt and ground pepper.
- Make the yogurt sauce by blending the onions, garlic, and ginger with 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Put in a large bowl with yogurt, a teaspoon of pepper, and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add chicken, and marinate in a refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Heat the grill, place chicken, and cook for 14 minutes while turning periodically.
- Serve with any salad of your choice.
5) Grilled corn.
This is one of the easiest among all the summer grill recipes.
- 4 fresh corn in husks.
- Grill corn for 15-20 minutes until husks are charred.
- Remove and let them rest for 5 minutes. Peel off the husks and serve with butter.
6) Grilled Fish.
Another quick one for your summer grill recipes.
- 1 pound white fish.
- 1 lemon quartered.
- ½ teaspoon pepper.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- Chopped chives.
- 3 teaspoons butter.
- Spread butter on fillets and sprinkle garlic and pepper. Place fish on the grill, cook for 5 minutes, and put the lemons on the grill, cut side down. Cook for another 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chives and serve with grilled lemon.
7) Grilled steak.
- 1 pound flank steak.
- ½ cup of lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
- Cut less than ⅛ inch on both sides of the steak.
- Marinate steak in a refrigerator for 6 hours with lemon juice, oil, and garlic.
- Grill on medium-high heat for 7 minutes on each side then remove.
- Serve flank steak with grilled vegetables or any other side dish of your choice.
I hope you have enjoyed these summer grill recipes.
Beat the Heat and stay in the shade when enjoying your summer picnics with one of our party tents. We have all sizes to accommodate your summer crowds. Shop our party tents now.